Have you been thinking about Buying Dog Crates that look like furniture?
Dog crates are a popular necessity, but let’s face it, most of them are not visually appealing. You can now buy a beautifully designed, furniture-style dog crates for your home. I personally like the Crown Pet Products Wood Pet Crate End Table.
There are many benefits to having your companion dog crate trained, and if you have the luxury of space for one in your home, they are highly recommended as an excellent tool to help your dog settle down and have a space to call their own.
With the availability of new, designer furniture-style crates on the market today, that double as an end table, lots of owners are now taking a look at the fine products on sale to see which dog crate furniture will best suit their homes look and design choices.
Here are 5 of the best furniture-style dog crates to help with your home decor
- End table design gives this pet crate a native feel that blends with light and easy assembly
- Lockable gate for your peace of mind with solid wood construction for increased durability and longevity
- End table style top provides an additional storage space. It is also easy to clean get rid of messes by wiping the crate...
- Interior dimensions: 16.5"W x 24.25"D x 21"H. Transitional style
- Dimensions: 20"W x 27.5"D x 24"H; Weight: 25.5 pounds
- Chew Proof: Sturdy maple/oak hardwood & steel wires resist chewing and scratching, unlike cheap cages made with...
- Spacious And Relaxing: 9”L X 9”W X 9”H is comfortable for (medium sized, medium and large) dogs. Extra big wall...
- A Perfect Match For Your Home: Choose between decorative maple or oak and select your favorite of six colored stains to...
- Save Space: Impress Your Guests! Your pet’s luxurious hideaway doubles as a beautiful designer end/side table.
- Select The Features You Want: Optional lift-up top provides convenient storage for dog treats, leashes and collars....
- Wooden pet crate is convertible into a gate
- Removable plastic tray
- Easy to assemble
- Dimensions: 43.4 feet L x 28.7 inches W x 30.1 inches H
- Interior dimensions: 29” x 19” x 22.8”
Why should you use the dog crate training method?
What do you think of these Dog Crates that look like Furniture? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!