Anemia Home Remedies
Anemia in dogs: the overriding symptom of anemia is a weakness, exacerbated by the loss of appetite. Dogs tend to have pale gums; the color inside their ears may be pale, too, rather than pink. Because anemia is a generalized condition, it also exaggerates other symptoms: a lame dog, for example, will appear lamer if he becomes anemic.
- Contains liver fraction 250 mg
- A multivitamin formula
- For supplementation of the diet to aid in the prophylaxis and treatment of iron, copper, amino acid, and vitamin...
- Does not require refrigeration
Dog Anemia occurs, in essence, when the body’s red blood cell count drops. Since iron is needed to produce these cells, an iron-poor diet, especially when accompanied by general malnutrition, can lead to anemia. Another obvious cause is chronic loss of blood; a pet with a serious open wound will almost certainly become anemic if the bleeding is not stopped. Kittens can die of anemia when attacked by enough blood-drawing fleas. Worms, especially hookworms in severe infestations, can also absorb enough blood to cause anemia. Internal bleeding from ulcers or tumors can cause anemia, which may become life-threatening. The kidney can be involved more subtly. Chronic kidney disease can cause anemia.
- HIGHEST-RATED SUPPLEMENT FOR ANEMIA IN DOGS: 365-day guarantee: If you are not happy with our iron supplement for anemic...
- WARNING SIGNS THAT YOUR DOG MAY BE ANEMIC INCLUDE: Pale gums, acting tired, weak or languid, faster-than-normal pulse,...
- RICH IN ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR THE SYNTHESIS OF HEMOGLOBIN: Nutrition Strength's dog anemia supplement is made with...
- IDEAL FOR DOGS OF ALL AGES, SHAPES AND SIZES: Our supplement for anemia in dogs is formulated for canines of any breed,...
- MADE IN THE USA: Nutrition Strength Blood Support for Dogs, Supplement for Anemia in Dogs, Promotes Red Blood Cell...
Cancer involving the bone marrow normally causes anemia too. So does leukemia, which, while cancer of the white blood cells, wreaks havoc on the red blood cells, too. Lastly, anemia can be an autoimmune disease— autoimmune hemolytic anemia—in which the body attacks its red blood cells.
- Assist in the recovery of the blood system. After the parasite from blood or blood loss.
- Accelerating recovery after blood loss from surgery. The animals have iron deficiency or anemia.
- Direction For Use: Weight up to 10 kg 1/2 tsp (2.5 cc.) 2 times per day, Weight 10-20 kg 1 tsp (5 cc.) 2 times per day,...
- Nourish a dog and a cat during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE : Our goal is your 100% satisfaction. Contact us if you’re unhappy with your purchase. We’ll be...
Because the causes are so varied, the first step in treating dog anemia is to determine just what the cause is. Diagnosis by a veterinarian is critical — especially if, for example, the cause turns out to be autoimmune hemolytic anemia, from which a dog can die within twenty-four hours. Emergency cortisone and a lifesaving transfusion are typically required. If parasites are the cause, they must be handled appropriately.
At times, a severely anemic dog will require a blood transfusion. Pets, like people, have different blood types, but the differences are much more muted than ours are. The good thing about dogs needing transfusions is that almost all are universal donors. Rejections have been reported on occasion. (Often, in critical cases you don’t even have time to obtain the blood type results from a laboratory.)
NATURAL ANEMIA TREATMENT
- Pure, rich source of natural vitamins and minerals: our Ocean Kelp contains naturally occurring phytochemicals and...
- Supports overall health along with vibrant, healthy, skin and coat; Reduces excessive shedding, replenishes moisture in...
- Supports the thyroid to maintain a healthy weight; aids with digestion and increases metabolism; support the immune...
- ORGANIC ICELANDIC KELP: 100% Certified Organic by WSDA to USDA National Organic Program standards; grown in Iceland &...
DOG ANEMIA SYMPTOMS
Anemia is often caused by blood loss from wounds or parasites such as fleas and worms, especially hookworm. The problem is characterized by white (or pale) gums, weakness, and a fast pulse.
- Natural alternative to drugs and chemical dewormers
- EASY TO ADMINISTER! – Simply place drops on your pet’s food or directly in mouth
- Contains herbs traditionally used for pinworms, whipworms, tapeworms, & roundworms
- Relaxes and soothes the lining of the digestive tract helping to ease gas
- Use only in healthy, adult pets. Use NaturPet Intesti Care for young, ageing, or ill pets.
We’ll consider only the more common and simple dog anemia caused by blood loss, with an emphasis on promoting the growth of new red blood cells.
DOG ANEMIA TREATMENT
A diet rich in iron, protein and vitamin B12 is important. That’s why the following foods are particularly helpful.
Beef liver (for protein, B-complex, B12, and iron) Nutritional yeast, supplemented with added B12 (same benefits as liver) Green vegetables (for iron and other minerals)
Kelp powder (for iodine and other trace minerals) Vitamin C, 500 to 2,000 milligrams a day, depending on the animal’s size (promotes the absorption of iron from the intestinal tract)
In addition to the nutritional supports, give one of these remedies (whichever seems best indicated) for ten days.
Homeopathic—China Officinalis 6C. This is strongly indicated following blood loss that has resulted in marked weakness and loss of strength.
- Side effect free
- Our products are availed by people from 85+ countries of the world
- Helpful in low grade pain in upper adbomen
- Any Homeopathic product has several uses as mentioned in the Homeopathic Materia Medicas and known to Homeopaths
- Our product benefits carry forwards 100 years heritage started in the year 1918 comprising 3 generations of the P....
Homeopathic—Nux vomica 6C. Try this remedy when your pet has become withdrawn and irritable after the blood loss.
- 3.5mm medium size sucrose pills
- Prepared according to the original procedure of Dr. Hahnemann
- Urenus homeopathic remedies are high quality products
- Available in various potencies 6C, 30C, 200C and 1M
- Note: If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.