From driving out people to be more active, to reduce the risk of heart disease, to assist us in fighting depression, dogs, in a way, can help us live longer and happier lives. But as busy professionals, exactly what does dog ownership teach us? How can we benefit from such our unique lifestyle?
Here are some of the answers:
Go home early
Dogs have a limit for just how long they might be left on their own. Whether we are so busy at the office or are out and about on scene, dogs develop restrictions on how long we should be out of the house. For professionals searching for that work/life equilibrium, the responsibility to go home early for your dog enables you to step clear of the hubbub and call it a night.
Plan ahead of time
Pets also put restrictions on that popular professional quality of vibrant impulsiveness. Last-minute choices and heat-of-the-moment decisions become considerably more difficult after we have a dog to consider. This is not to say that the periods of impulsive trips along with random fun are over with the help of dogs, only that a bit more preparation along with planning are going to be required, which eventually helps all of us to take better control of ourselves and develop self-responsibility.
Makes us responsible
Intended for professional roommates, sharing ownership of a dog facilitates us to work together effectively. By sharing the work, designating who does this does that, we receive great practice from the art of teamwork: “I’ll do the walks if you take care of the feeding, ” or maybe “You pay the dog walker and I’ll take care of his food, ” or maybe “I’ll come home early this Friday in exchange for a TGIF next week, ” and many others. Sharing puppy ownership fosters those sought-after skills of cooperation and service.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR SMALL DOGS: Dog toys special for small dogs, not for large dogs.
- VARIETY OF DOG TOYS:Including a squeaky zebra, ropes, donuts. Dog chew toys set
- COLORFUL&FUNY: Pretty and attractive small dog toys, dog teething toys, puppy chew toys.
- DURABLE & HIGH QUALITY: Good material, hand made, help your dog clean the teeth to keep healthy.
- ATTENTION:We will send randomly colors, cactus or drumsticks are at random. Welcome back again.
Not just think of ourselves
Almost everyone else thinks of his/her future, right? But being too focused on ourselves is the same mistake everyone else is committing. It makes us less productive and even harmful (because we only think of ourselves that we don’t mind about others).
Owning a dog changes all of these. It helps us keep things in perspective, keeping the balance in our life. We are required to take care of them, and stop thinking of ourselves even just for a moment.
- James, Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 38 Pages - 12/23/2017 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)