The Best Dog Car Seat
I give this product 10 out of 10 stars!
In my opinion, this is the best small dog car seat. You HAVE to keep your small dog safe when traveling. You wouldn’t travel without a car seat for a child. My dogs are like my children so there is no way I would travel without them in a car seat. I see so many drivers with their small dogs in their lap and hanging out the window while they’re driving. This makes me cringe!!
How I Use My Small Dog Car Seats
- Fit for dogs cats puppies and other house pets less than 25 lb, Carrier size:15.7 * 13.7 * 9.8 inch
- Made of durable material and breathable mesh fabric, keep your pet dry and comfortable
- The frame of the seat has two metal rods on each side which helps the seat solid and upright
- Comes with straps that hold up the sides and a harness leash to fasten to your dog if it is not well behaved
- Easy to set on your car seat, and easy to fold and put into narrow space,keep your Car Seat clean and safe from your...
I also take my dogs to the beach and dog parks, they LOVE this! The sand can be a bit messy, but I try to wipe most of it off with a towel before they get in the car. Any leftover sand will be contained in the car seat, which makes it easy to clean up later. Just pull out the seat and tip it upside down, then wipe with a wet rag, if needed. My Toy Rat Terrier loves to go in the water so she’s a little messier and needs to be wiped down the most.
I’ve used this car seat many times going on long road trips and traveling. Mostly from Southern California to Northern California to see my parents. This seat is well made and sturdy for these long trips and my dogs are perfectly comfortable for the whole ride. In the wintertime, it can be really cold up north so I put a warm snuggle safe under the blanket. It stays warm for the whole trip!
- Safe and soothing warmth
- Non-electrical; simply heat up in your microwave
- Plate-size pad easily fits under your pet's bed
- Provides up to 10 hours of safe and soothing warmth
- Non-toxic thermapol compound
What I also like about this car seat is that it has adjustable straps so your small dog can look out the window if you raise it up. My dogs always want to look out the window.
Pet Booster Seat Carrier for Car
- Easy to fold and put away
- Clips to harness so dog stays inside
- Washable fabric
- Pockets in front for holding treats, food, toys
- Holds small dogs up to 25 pounds
- Will help to keep your car seat clean and free from nail scratches
- Easy installation and removal
I hope you enjoyed this review of the small dog car seat!
Please leave any questions or comments below and I will get back to you. What experience have you had with your dog car seat?