You will think that a dog is only good for walking, playing and petting, but you are wrong! There are dogs that can be trained to be able to help other people from their dilemma. These are called Service dogs.
- Made from the strongest materials on the market. No more frayed seems or Hook and Loop that won't hold.
- Removable patches mean you need only 1 harness for everything from grocery shopping to doctor visits.
- The only service vests that accommodate backpacks (sold separately) for food, bowls, or medications.
- The easy-to-use belly buckle makes suiting up fast — perfect for on-the-go service dogs.
- A top-mounted handle gives you total control over your dog when faced with an emergency situation.
Physically challenged individuals find it very hard to do some of the things that normal people find easy to do. This is where a service dog is of good help. Service dogs are not-like-the-usual dogs. They are fully trained and are capable of helping a physically handicapped person achieve independence.
Here are some of the things you get from having a service dog
1: A service dog is around with their partners almost all the time so this means both of them will have an all-day all-night companion. You won’t really feel alone once you have a service dog since she is there to watch over and take care of you. Also, you won’t feel the need to ask another individual to help you with tasks. This can also help you overcome your feelings of anxiety and self-pity. You can also be assisted when you want to go around the house or when you want to go out shopping.
- DOUBLE SIDED with Bright Easily Recognizable Lettering and Graphics.
- Durable Light Weight with Metal Lobster Clamp. These Tags are Built to Last
- Beautiful Soft Enamel Lettering and Graphics. We refuse to use cheap printing techniques due to scratching and fading....
- This Service Dog ID Tag will allow your service or working dog to enter restaurants, buildings, hospitals, shopping...
- VETERAN and Family Owned Small Business. Buy with confidence from an Amazon Brand Registered Company.
2: Services dogs are calm as well as well-mannered. They’re not aggressive dogs so they cannot protect you from possible danger. However, having them around discourages others to have an intense approach toward the owner. Also, in case of a seizure, they can watch over their owners until they can regain their consciousness.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Avis, Jennifer (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 152 Pages - 02/21/2013 (Publication Date)
3: Service dogs, although they are often your assistants and can assist you out in numerous ways, they are still canines. As canines, they nonetheless need exercise and playing time. If you are able to walk, it is best to take your dog for a walk. This will be a bonus for you both since walking will not only benefit them but you too. If you just want to stay in your backyard, you can play fetch or chase. These simple things will not only maintain their life and wellness, but it will also make you healthier and in shape.
- FETCH-A-HOLICS REJOICE! Automatic tennis ball launcher lets small dogs play fetch to their hearts' content.
- MINI TENNIS BALLS: Finally, a toy made for small dogs! Comes with 3 mini tennis balls (1.6-inch diameter). Use other...
- PHYSICAL & MENTAL: Running and fetching? Perfect. Learning to initiate fetch on their own? Priceless. Owner supervision...
- LAUNCH-O-MATIC: Adjust the launch distance to 10, 20 or 30 feet with the touch of a button. The perfect indoor or...
- CUSTOMER CARE: Created, owned, and still operated by the Hamill family in Austin, Texas. Call or email us directly with...
4: Dogs are equipped with an emotional effect on us. These dogs provide affection during the day when you feel like everything is down and you feel tired of the situation. They provide companionship, assistance, and love. It can be normal that a person with a disability will probably feel discouraged, stressed out or frustrated. But with a canine assistant around, they will provide you with physical and even emotional support that will help you get through the down days.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Martin, Kenneth M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 192 Pages - 12/15/2011 (Publication Date) - Sunshine Books, Inc. (Publisher)